Whatever your age, whether single, cohabiting, married or divorced, making a Will is important to ensure your wishes are met after your death. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP our services to you include:
- Drawing up your Will to make provision for your loved ones
- Appointing legal guardians to look after children in the event of your death
- Advising on Inheritance Tax
- Arranging signature, witnessing and storage of your Will
- Home appointments available
- Registration if required at the Certainty National Wills Register
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in preparing your Will please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis.
Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA's)
None of us knows when we may become physically or mentally incapacitated. As we grow older it is important to try and make life easier for those looking after us. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP we can advise and assist in the making and registering of Lasting Powers of Attorneys.
Creating a Lasting Power of Attorney will enable you to appoint someone you trust to act on your behalf in the event of you being unable to deal with your finances or make decisions about your health and personal care
In the event that you lose mental capacity and are unable to make decisions yourself but have not made a Lasting Power of Attorney we can help your relatives with the application to appoint a Deputy to be able to deal with your affairs.
If you have an older Enduring Power of Attorney already in place this is still valid but would need to be registered with the Office of the Public Guardian if you become incapacitated. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP we can also assist with the procedures involved.
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in preparing your Lasting Power of Attorney please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis
We are experienced in dealing with all types of Estate. At a difficult time we provide clear, sensitive and constructive advice on the procedures involved.
Our services to you can include;
- Determining assets and liabilities of an Estate
- The preparation of a Deed of Variation to minimise tax liabilities
- Completing Inland Revenue forms
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Collecting in of assets and distribution to beneficiaries
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in Probate please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis.
Our commitment to you means...
- You will be in the hands of an experienced and knowledgeable solicitor
- Continuity of care with a dedicated and easily contactable solicitor acting for you at a stressful time
- We explain the legal process to you in plain language
- We listen to your concerns sympathetically and constructively
- We prioritise your requirements
- We are proactive and keep you updated and fully informed throughout
- We provide first class professional service at a reasonable cost
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on a no obligation basis or to request an estimate of the legal costs and expenses involved.