Whatever your age, whether single, cohabiting, married or divorced, making a Will is important to ensure your wishes are met after your death. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP our services to you include:
- Drawing up your Will to make provision for your loved ones
- Appointing legal guardians to look after children in the event of your death
- Advising on Inheritance Tax
- Arranging signature, witnessing and storage of your Will
- Home appointments available
- Registration if required at the Certainty National Wills Register
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in preparing your Will please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis.
Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA's)
None of us knows when we may become physically or mentally incapacitated. As we grow older it is important to try and make life easier for those looking after us. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP, Andover, we can advise and assist in the making and registering of Lasting Powers of Attorneys.
Creating a Lasting Power of Attorney will enable you to appoint someone you trust to act on your behalf in the event of you being unable to deal with your finances or make decisions about your health and personal care
In the event that you lose mental capacity and are unable to make decisions yourself but have not made a Lasting Power of Attorney we can help your relatives with the application to appoint a Deputy to be able to deal with your affairs.
If you have an older Enduring Power of Attorney already in place this is still valid but would need to be registered with the Office of the Public Guardian if you become incapacitated. At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP, Andover, we can also assist with the procedures involved.
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in preparing your Lasting Power of Attorney please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis
We are experienced in dealing with all types of Estate. At a difficult time we provide clear, sensitive and constructive advice on the procedures involved.
Our services to you can include;
- Determining assets and liabilities of an Estate
- The preparation of a Deed of Variation to minimise tax liabilities
- Completing Inland Revenue forms
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Collecting in of assets and distribution to beneficiaries
Get in touch
For a free estimate of the costs involved in Probate please contact us to discuss on a no obligation basis.
Our commitment to you means...
- You will be in the hands of an experienced and knowledgeable solicitor
- Continuity of care with a dedicated and easily contactable solicitor acting for you at a stressful time
- We explain the legal process to you in plain language
- We listen to your concerns sympathetically and constructively
- We prioritise your requirements
- We are proactive and keep you updated and fully informed throughout
- We provide first class professional service at a reasonable cost
Charges and Expenses
We provide each of our clients with a fee estimate for obtaining Probate on your behalf and then administering the estate. This details the estimated charges and anticipated disbursements payable. The range of costs for our services are from £1,000 to £5,000 depending upon the complexity of the estate involved.
A Probate Court fee will be payable with our application for the grant.
Our charges will normally be calculated in accordance with our estimate and if we feel it necessary to vary the estimate, we will explain to you why we need to do so.
We will add VAT to bills at the rate that applies when the work is done.
The probate process can a number of months or even longer where we are dealing with a complicated estate.
We will keep you updated throughout the course of your transaction with any developments.
In the event of a complaint, you should raise the concern in the first place with the person dealing with the particular matter.
If this does not resolve the problem, you should contact Nigel Bull who is responsible for client care by telephoning or writing to him.
A full copy of the practices complaints procedure is available on our website or by request.
If the complaint is still not resolved at the end of this complaints process, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ; telephone 0300 555 0333; website www.legalombudsman.org.uk. Normally you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Obudsman must be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on a no obligation basis or to request an estimate of the legal costs and expenses involved.