Caring & Friendly Solicitors
Founded in 1991, Bull & Co Solicitors LLP, based in Andover, Hampshire, have built a solid reputation based on a truly personal service. Our dynamic and highly skilled team strive to prioritise our clients’ needs and ensure a high standard of client care is provided.
We recognise that moving house can be a stressful experience so we aim to minimise that anxiety and make sure your move happens as smoothly as possible.
Our experience and expertise enables us to offer a range of services to a wide spectrum of clients involved with commercial premises both in Hampshire and throughout the country.
Enabling you to appoint someone you trust to act on your behalf in the event of you being unable to deal with your finances or make decisions about your health and personal care.
Whatever your age, whether single, cohabiting, married or divorced, making a Will is important to ensure your wishes are met after your death.
We are experienced in dealing with all types of Estate. At a difficult time we provide clear, sensitive and constructive advice on the procedures involved.
How we work
As a small firm we are not tied down by complicated office "systems" which dictate the way some larger firms work, so we can be flexible to adapt and suit your requirements. Combining sophisticated information technology with our values and service, Bull & Co Solicitors LLP recognise the importance of being efficient without compromising our professionalism and standards to clients.
Why use us?
Much of our work is by personal recommendation from existing clients and fellow professionals. We are therefore able to remain free from the influence of others, thereby ensuring that our clients' interests come first.
People responsible for your work
Primary responsibility for the conduct of your transaction will lie with a qualified solicitor authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
What our clients say
This was the first time that we had used Bull & Co for our conveyancing needs. We were extremely impressed by the way that Charlotte took control of our move and with her team ensured that our move took place during the unprecedented and frantic times of the Stamp Duty holiday.
We would certainly recommend Bull & Co to any other prospective purchaser or seller.
We used Bull and Co for our recent house purchase which was pretty complicated. Andrea and Charlotte were fantastic keeping us up to speed all the way along and explaining what issues others in the chain were having. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives however, I cannot overstate how good Andrea at dealing with my frustrations and keeping things moving along.
Andrea, Charlotte and Jessica and the team were amazing with our house sale and purchase. At quite a stressful time, and with a few bumps in the road, they remained professional and responsive. We were very grateful for all that they did.
14 years ago we chose Bull & Co for our first house purchase, we were young and inexperienced. Charlotte and the team were approachable, professional and extremely efficient, guiding us through the process.
14 years later and Bull & Co are still the only company we would consider for assisting us. There isn’t a deadline this team can’t meet, for which we are extremely grateful! Thank you Bull & Co – for everything!
Commitment To Quality
- An experienced and dedicated solicitor dealing with your matter
- Personal and approachable style of service which is our hallmark
- Efficient service at reasonable rates providing excellent value for money
- Accreditation under the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (under ref: 622474)
Clients Complaints Policy
Our complaints policy
Bull & Co Solicitors LLP are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a concern or a complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction by the person handling your case, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem, so this can be addressed. Please send it to us at Bull & Co Solicitors LLP, Suite 09, Basepoint Business Park, Caxton Close, Andover, SP10 3FG or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will happen next?
- We will write to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days of our receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Charlotte Anns, who will review your matter and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Charlotte Anns will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Charlotte Anns will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeeting or it is not possible, Charlotte Anns will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ or call 0300 555 0333 about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman has provided further guidance on its service at www.legalombudsman.org.uk
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on a no obligation basis or to request an estimate of the legal costs and expenses involved.