Our Conveyancing Team has a wealth of experience and extensive knowledge not only of the whole conveyancing process but the law behind it. We ensure that each property transaction is completed by a qualified Solicitor and as a multi-discipline firm we can pool our knowledge in other areas of law for example Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Commercial matters.
We have a friendly and helpful approach and clients are often able to contact us and see us at short notice. Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and we are open during lunchtimes.
We are concerned at the level of service offered by Conveyancing "factories" (sometimes "recommended" by national chain estate agents offering "free" legal advice) which often falls short of the high standards of professionalism required and expected by clients to achieve an efficient and personal service.
At Bull & Co Solicitors LLP we recognise the importance of being diligent and keeping in touch with our clients through regular updating to ensure that the moving process is as stress free as possible.
Our hallmark is quality not quantity. With a dedicated solicitor appointed to you from initial instructions to completion we ensure that a high standard of client care is provided.
We are accredited under the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which means we have passed a rigorous assessment of our procedures.
Our commitment to you means...
- You will be in the hands of an experienced and knowledgeable solicitor
- We are proactive and keep you updated and fully informed throughout
- We provide first class professional service at a reasonable fixed fee cost
- We prioritise your requirements
- We explain the Conveyancing process to you in plain language
- We listen to your concerns sympathetically and constructively
Our services include
- Sale and purchase of residential properties
- Help to Buy Scheme
- Freehold and leasehold properties
- Forces Help to Buy scheme
- New Builds
- Remortgages and mortgages
- Buy to let/Investors
- Transfer of Equity on divorce/separation and death
- First time buyers
- Deeds of Easement and other property related matters
- Help to Buy ISAs